Unable to open photos in Snapseed
Some devices allow Snapseed to access storage apps like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. to open photos. If your device is compatible with the transfer process for a particular storage app, the app icon will appear each time you tap Open.
If your device has a storage app installed, but the app icon does not appear in Snapseed's Open menu, then unfortunately there is not a way to access photos stored within that app. The best option is to save the photo from the app storage to the device's internal storage before returning to Snapseed.
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
- You will be required to type in your device's passcode.
- Once it is typed in, go to Photos.
- Make sure that Allow Changes is checked.
- Enable Snapseed in the list.