Create images that look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles, and more. Tap to select a retro style. A icon will appear on the style once selected. Tap the icon again to randomize the options within that same style. To make further adjustments, swipe vertically on the image to access the edit menu. Once an option has been selected, swipe horizontally to enhance. The menu includes:
- Brightness Darken or lighten the image.
- Saturation Add or remove vibrancy to the colors in the original image.
- Contrast Increase or decrease the overall contrast of the image.
- Style Strength Increase or decrease the effect of the chosen style.
- Scratches Swipe to the right to increase the visibility of dirt and scratches on the image. Scratches can apply even with a Style Strength value of 0.
- Light Leaks Swipe to the right to increase the appearance of light leaks. Light Leaks can apply even with a Style Strength value of 0.
Feeling lucky? Tap on the Retrolux home screen to get a completely randomized retro effect.
Image by Ryan Charles