How do I contact my domain admin to add more storage space?
- Buy Google Apps and move your site in there - Google Sites - Copy Site - Import Personal Site to Google Apps.
- Use Google Drive for file and photo storage -
- Use Google+ Photos/Picasa Web Albums for photo storage - Google Sites - Picasa Web Album Integration.
- remove (download) or delete unused and duplicate files
- replace very large files with smaller sized files
- look at the content on your site and see if some of it can be deleted
- clean out your files on a regular basis
- when replacing images, use the "replace" feature that actually replaces one image with another
- the usual practice is to delete an image, upload another and forget to delete the old one
- FYI, deleting an image from a page does not delete it from Google Sites (delete from the Attachments page)
- give files proper names like home_page1.jpg, for example, so you can find them when you need them
- presize large image files to around 800 x 600 or small ones to 400 x 300, for example, before uploading
- empty your "deleted items" folder (trash) often
- Google Sites does this for you on a regular basis but if your web space is really used up, this might free up some
- gear icon, top right corner of any page
- manage site
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.