Track search traffic with Google Analytics
To track search results within Sites:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click on the "Edit" in the Settings column of the Website Profile you want to modify.
- Click on "Edit" in the upper right corner of the "Main Website Profile Information" section.
- Choose "Do Track Site Search."
- Enter 'q' (without the quotes) as the query parameter.
There may be a slight delay in receiving your stats. For new accounts, it can take up to 24 hours before you start seeing them.
For more information, read more about Google Analytics.