Track search traffic with Google Analytics
To track search results within Sites:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click on the "Edit" in the Settings column of the Website Profile you want to modify.
- Click on "Edit" in the upper right corner of the "Main Website Profile Information" section.
- Choose "Do Track Site Search."
- Enter 'q' (without the quotes) as the query parameter.
There may be a slight delay in receiving your stats. For new accounts, it can take up to 24 hours before you start seeing them.
For more information, read more about Google Analytics.
Was this article helpful?