Delete a Google site
To delete a site, please follow these steps:
- Click the More Actions drop-down menu and select Manage Site.
- Click General.
- Click Delete this site. A confirmation box appears.
- Click the Delete button to confirm that you want to delete the site.
Only owners have the ability to delete sites. As the owner, you can visit the URL and recover your site within 30 days after deletion.
To restore a site, if it was deleted within 30 days, follow these steps:
- Visit sites.google.com.
- On this page, you'll see all sites that you own. Find the site that you'd like to restore in the 'Deleted Sites' section of this page.
- Click the Restore site button and your site will be restored.