Delete or restore a Google site
You can delete or restore a site in Google Sites. Only owners have the ability to delete sites.
Delete a site
- Open your site at sites.google.com.
- Click Settings > Manage Site.
- Click General > Delete this site. A confirmation box will appear.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
Note: To reuse the URL, remove the deleted Site from "Removed Sites."
Restore a site
To restore a site, if it was deleted within 30 days:
- Open sites.google.com.
- On this page, you'll see all the sites you own. Find the site that you'd like to restore in the "Deleted Sites" section of this page.
- Click Restore site. Your site will be restored.
Was this article helpful?