Delete a Google site
To delete a site created using Google Sites, follow the steps below. Only owners have the ability to delete sites.
- Open your site at sites.google.com.
- Click the More actions button and select Manage Site.
- Click General.
- Click Delete this site. A confirmation box appears.
- Click the Delete button to confirm that you want to delete the site.
Note: Actually looking to delete search results from Google? Learn how to remove content from Google.
Restore a site
To restore a site, if it was deleted within 30 days, follow these steps:
- Visit sites.google.com.
- On this page, you'll see all sites that you own. Find the site that you'd like to restore in the 'Deleted Sites' section of this page.
- Click the Restore site button and your site will be restored.