Get notified when a site or page changes
Site owners and collaborators can sign up to be notified by email whenever a site or page changes:
- Visit the site and, if you want to be notified when a specific page changes, the page for which you want notifications.
- Click the More drop-down menu.
- Select Subscribe to site changes or Subscribe to page changes depending on the type of notifications you'd like to receive.
Once you've subscribed, you'll receive an email each time the site or page is updated, someone makes a comment on the site or page, or someone uploads an attachment to the site or page. The email will highlight the additions and deletions to the site or page to which you've subscribed.
If you do not want to be notified by email when you change a site or page:
- Visit http://sites.google.com
- Click the gear drop-down menu in the top right of the page.
- Click User settings.
- In the Email Notifications section, uncheck the box next to Notify me of my own changes.
- Click "Save changes."
If you wish to unsubscribe from a site or page, simply select Unsubscribe from site changes or Unsubscribe from page changes from the More drop-down menu.