Insert Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
You can embed Google Drive files (documents, drawings, folders, forms, images, presentations, spreadsheets, and videos) into your Google Site.
To embed a file:
- Open your website in Google Sites.
- Go to the page where you want to embed the file.
- At the top right, click Edit page .
- Place the cursor where you want the file to go.
- Click Insert > Drive. In the Insert window, search for a file to insert, or paste a Google file's web address at the bottom. Click Select.
- Choose a border, title, size, and other options, then click Save.
- At the top right, click Save to save the page.
When the original Google file is updated, it updates automatically on the site.
Note: For visitors to see the embedded file on your website, make sure "sharing" is turned on from the Share menu. It will display as view-only within the page.