Customize how your images are displayed
Once you've added an image to a page, you can change its size, its alignment and whether text wraps around it:
- Navigate to the page with the image on it and click the Edit page icon, which looks like a pencil.
- Click the image you'd like to customize.
- Change the size of the image by clicking S for small, M for medium, L for large, or Original for the full size of the uploaded image.
- Alter the position of the image in the page's text box by clicking the left, center, and right alignment icons.
- If you want text to go around your image, click the Wrap on icon.
- Click outside of the image to continue making changes to the page or click Save to preserve all changes to the current page.