Customize how your images are displayed
Once you've added an image to a page, you can change its size, its alignment and whether text wraps around it:
- Navigate to the page with the image on it and click the Edit page icon, which looks like a pencil.
- Click the image you'd like to customize.
- Change the size of the image by clicking S for small, M for medium, L for large, or Original for the full size of the uploaded image.
- Alter the position of the image in the page's text box by clicking the left, center, and right alignment icons.
- If you want text to go around your image, click the Wrap on icon.
- Click outside of the image to continue making changes to the page or click Save to preserve all changes to the current page.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?