- Go to the Google Sites page that you’d like to embed HTML in.
- Go to the Insert menu and select HTML Box.
- When you’re done, click Save.
- To preview your embedded HTML, click Save on the Google Site page.
Tips for writing HTML with the HTML Box tool
- To make sure that your code is error free, we’ll show you errors underlined in red as you type.
- You can reference any public image on the Internet in your HTML embed. Keep Google program policies and copyright laws in mind whenever you reference a public image.
The HTML Box tool currently doesn't support the following features: