Insert Google+ photos and posts
You can embed photos, photo albums, and public Google+ posts into your Google site.
- Open your website in Google Sites.
- Go to the page where you want to put the photos or post.
- Click Edit page .
- Place the cursor where you want the photo or post to go.
- Click Insert > Google+, then choose a photo or post to insert.
- Photo: In the window that appears, choose a photo. Press Select.
- Photo Album: In the window that appears, choose a photo album. Press Select. Choose a size, settings, border, and title, then click Save.
- Google+ post: Paste the URL (web address) of the publicly shared Google+ post that you want to add. Choose a size, scrollbar, border, and title, then click Save.
- At the top right, click Save to save the page.