Insert Google Calendars
You can easily embed as many Google Calendars as you want into your Google Site:
- Navigate to the page where you want to embed your calendars and click the Edit page icon, which looks like a pencil.
- Place the cursor where you would like to insert your calendars.
- From the Insert menu, select Calendar.
- Click the name of the calendar you'd like to embed, then click Select.
- If you'd like to display another calendar in the same gadget (as opposed to a separate gadget), click Display another Calendar.
- Click the name of another calendar you would like to embed, then click Select. Repeat these last two steps until you've added all the calendars you want in your gadget.
- Choose how you would like your calendars to be displayed by choosing among the gadget options, then click Save.
- A box should now appear on your page that reads Google calendar and the name of your calendar. Continue editing your page or click Save to preserve your changes
Make sure that the calendar is shared with the members of your site in order to avoid an Insufficient Privileges error.