Insert Google Maps
Embedding a Google Map into your Google Site and sharing it with your coworkers, friends, and family is easy. Here's how:
- Click the Edit Page button.
- Click the Insert menu and select Map. A window with a map appears.
- Type in an address or location in the search box and click Search. Your location appears in the map, marked with a red placemark.
- Inside the map, there are three options you can select: map, satellite map, and a hybrid of both. Click one, then click Select.
Note: if you have an existing Google Map you'd like to add, simply add the link to the box below the map and click Select.
- In the next window that appears, you can add a title to the map, choose to display a border around the map, or change its size.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window after selecting your options, and Save again at the top of the page to save all your changes.