Create a site for mobile devices
Additional settings and features for your mobile site
After you create a mobile site, you can make your site more attractive and powerful by adding features and changing settings. Using these features is easiest while working on a desktop computer.
- Add images to your mobile site. We recommend width for images on your mobile site is 250 pixels or less.
- Change your site's logo. We recommend width for images on your mobile site is 250 pixels or less.
- Change your site's URL to reflect that it's your mobile site. Some examples are m.example.com and mobile.example.com.
- Control access to your mobile site by setting an access level and sharing preferences.
- Use Google Analytics with Google Sites to track traffic to your mobile site.