Copy your site to a new URL
Once you have chosen a URL for your site, you cannot change that site's URL.
So, if you want to change the URL of your Google Site, you can copy over the existing site to a new URL:
- Click the More button and select Manage site.
- Near the middle of the page, click Copy this Site.
- On the next page, choose a new name for your site and enter it under the "To" section in the box next to "Site name."
- By default, the new site will have your existing site's revision history and current sharing settings. You can prevent this by deselecting the boxes next to "Include Revisions" and "Copy Site Members," respectively.
- Verify you are human by entering the distorted characters into the text box below it.
- Click Copy.