Guide to automating actions with Apps Scripts
Run an Apps Script from a link
Only a visitor who is signed in with their Google Account can run an Apps Script from a link. When a visitor runs an Apps Script, the action will be logged as coming from the visitor’s account.
Add a link to an Apps Script to your site
After you add an Apps Script to your site, you can add it to your page so that visitors to your site can run it.
- Navigate to the page where you want to add the link to run your Apps Script.
- Click Edit Page.
- Highlight the text you would like to link to your Apps Script.
- Click Link.
- Select the "Apps Script" tab.
- Click the script you would like to link to.
- To close the dialog box, click OK > Save.