Ad group age targeting column
Displays the age targeting setting for the ad group in Google Ads campaigns.
- Bid only. The same ads display for everyone, but a specified age can be targeted with a different bid.
- Target and bid. Ads display only to the targeted age using the specified bid adjustment.
- Navigate to a Google Ads engine account.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- Click the Ad groups tab.
- In the toolbar above the performance summary graph, click the Columns button.
- In the Search for columns box, enter the column name.
- Click + to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.