To share Floodlight conversions with Google Ads for auction-time bidding, the manager account (MCC) of a Google Ads account must accept the shared conversions in Google Ads.
Complete the following steps in Search Ads 360 to determine whether the Floodlight conversions were accepted in a manager account. The Floodlight conversions are accepted if a Google Ads manager account is linked to Search Ads 360. If the accounts aren't linked, auction-time bidding with Floodlight conversions won't occur in the Google Ads campaigns in the account.
- Navigate to a Search Ads 360 bid strategy.
Steps for navigating to a bid strategy
In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
Click a bid strategy name from the reporting table.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
Click the more icon at the end of the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the bid strategy. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the bid strategy.
In the Bid strategy list, click on the bid strategy.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the bid strategy page.
Select a time range in the upper right corner.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Add the Auction-time status column to the report.
- In the toolbar above the performance summary graph, click Columns.
- In the Search for columns box, enter Auction-time status.
- Click + to select the column, and then click Apply.
- If "Authorization needed" is displayed in the column, ask the administrative owner to link Search Ads 360 and accept the Floodlight conversions in the Google Ads manager account.