You can edit an existing seasonality adjustment event to change such things as the start and end times, adjustment and discount amounts, and bid strategy associations.
Navigate to an advertiser.Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
- Click the Events tab.
- Select the checkbox next to a seasonality adjustment.
- Click Edit, and then click Edit details.
Change the following fields as desired:
- Start date and time and End date and time (can't be changed if the date or time occurs in the past)
- Seasonality adjustment (can't be changed after the event has started)
- Average sale discount (can't be changed after the event has started)
Apply or remove the event from bid strategies.You can't change a bid strategy association after the seasonality adjustment event has started. As a workaround, you can try ending the seasonality adjustment event and creating a new seasonality adjustment event with the desired bid strategy.
If you make a mistake in your selections, you can click Reset to <number> conversion goals selected before saving the changes.
To apply the seasonality adjustment to additional bid strategies, in the list of bid strategies on the left, do any of the following to select the bid strategies:
- Select the checkbox for each bid strategy. The list displays the first 25 bid strategies. To display the complete list, scroll to the bottom of the list, and then click Show more.
- To apply the seasonality adjustment to every bid strategy shown, click Select all.
- To filter the list of bid strategies, type a name in the Search bid strategies box, and then click Select visible to apply the event to the strategies shown, or select the checkbox for each strategy.
The selected bid strategies are shown in the box on the right.
To remove the seasonality adjustment from bid strategies, clear the checkbox, click the Remove button , or click Remove all.