Review the budget plan settings, and then optionally edit earlier steps, or save the plan.
- The budget plan's time frame can't overlap with another budget plan for the same group.
- The budget plan's time frame must end on or after today.
- The budget plan's time frame must start on or after the budget group was created.
- The budget plan's goal can't be changed after creating the plan.
- A budget plan can't be created after a recurring plan in the same budget group.
- Start creating a budget plan.
- Specify settings for each step, and then click Continue.
- In the "Review details" step, check the settings.
Do either of the following:
Edit the plan.
- In the left navigation, click the step that you want to change.
- Enter your changes.
- Click Continue to complete and then save the plan.
- Click Schedule plan. (The button name is "Schedule plan(s)" if you're creating multiple plans and "Save" if you're editing one or more existing plans.)
Search Ads 360 switches to the "Budget plans" tab which lists all the plans for the budget group. You can see if plans are running, not started, or completed.
If the plan is manual (that is, a budget bid strategy isn't managing spend automatically), you are required to manually change your campaign budgets and bids.