Shared budget column
Displays Yes if the campaign budget in Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising is managed by a shared budget.
Displays No if a Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising daily campaign budget isn't managed by a shared budget.
The engine automatically adjusts how your budget is spent across its campaigns to optimize performance. Shared budgets can be set in the engine account. You can't set up a shared budget in Search Ads 360.
Add this column to a report
- Navigate to an advertiser.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Select a date range.
- Above the reporting table, click the Columns button.
- In the search box, type Shared budget.
- Click the + sign to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Optional, drag the column to position it in the reporting table.
- Click Apply.