Use a bulksheet to create Yahoo! Japan sitelinks
Bulksheets provide a streamlined process for performing operations at scale. By downloading, editing, and re-uploading a bulksheet, you can save time and ensure consistency throughout your account. The process for creating sitelinks using bulksheets is outlined below in detail.
Download an editable report
- Navigate to a Yahoo! Japan account.
Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- Select or filter for campaigns that you want to add the sitelink to.
- Above the reporting table, click the download icon .
In the Download report panel, under Include types, select the Sitelinks check box.
If you selected campaigns, and you also want to apply sitelinks directly to ad groups, select the Ad groups check box.
Don't change anything else.
Search Ads 360 generates the report and either downloads the file to your browser's download directory or sends an email, depending on the delivery option you selected.
If you selected to download a report and the report is very large, it may take a while for Search Ads 360 to generate the report. You can still use Search Ads 360 while the report is generating. A status bar indicates the progress of the report generation. When it's complete, a Download link appears in the status bar. Click the link to download the report.
Edit the report
- Add a placeholder column to the bulksheet titled “Row Tag”. (You’ll leave this column empty, but its addition is necessary.)
- For each sitelink you wish to add, add a row containing information in the following columns:
- Row type: Should be “sitelink extension”.
- Action: Either “create” to create a new sitelink, or “edit” to edit a sitelink.
- Account: The name of the account in which the sitelink should appear.
- Sitelink display text: The text that your sitelink is comprised of. This is limited to 25 characters.
- Sitelink landing page URL: The web page where users will go after clicking your sitelink.
Upload the bulksheet
- Click Uploads in the left navigation pane.
- Click the Upload file button.
- Select the bulksheet that you want to upload.
- If the bulksheet is error-free, click Skip preview and submit.