Edit a Yahoo! Japan sitelink
If you edit a sitelink in Search Ads 360 or Yahoo! Japan, historical metrics will continue to be associated with the sitelink.
Edit a sitelink
- Navigate to a Yahoo! Japan account:
Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- Click the Extensions tab and select Sitelink extensions.
The reporting table shows any sitelinks that have already been created in the account.
- Click Sitelink Extensions under Extensions.
- Click the pencil icon next to the sitelink you want to edit.
- Make your changes. Descriptions of the fields can be found in Sitelink settings.
- Click Save.