Budget management with budget bid strategies
Recreate a budget pacing report in Budget Management
The original Search Ads 360 Budget pacing reports feature has been replaced by Budget Management.
If you want to use Budget Management to track the budget for the same campaigns as a budget pacing report, you can use the Search Ads 360 user interface to create a budget group and add the campaigns, or you can use a bulksheet to add the campaigns to a budget group.
Verify the campaigns that are included in a Budget pacing report.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget pacing.
- Select the checkbox for a budget pacing report.
- Click the Edit ▼ menu, and then click Edit details.
- In the "Included campaigns" list, note the criteria for the campaigns. You'll need to use that criteria to identify the campaigns to include a budget group.
- Create a budget group that contains a budget pacing reports campaigns.
- Navigate to an advertiser.
- In the upper right corner, select a time range.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click + Budget group.
- Enter a name for the budget group and select a currency.
- In the right corner, click the Filter button to narrow the list of campaigns to only those that are included in the budget pacing report.
- Click Apply.
- Select the campaigns, and then create a budget group.
- Do any of the following:
- Optionally create budget plans in the budget group. A budget plan includes a date range, goal, campaigns, and other settings that enable you manage, allocate and report on spend.
- On the "Budget groups" tab, click the budget group.
The "Overview" tab displays a budget pacing chart for the spend for the selected date range.
- Create an empty budget group in Budget management.
- Download a budget pacing report.
- Edit the "Budget group" column in the downloaded bulksheet and upload.
- Open the downloaded bulksheet.
- In the "Budget group" column, enter or copy the name of the budget group in each campaign row.
- Save the bulksheet.
- Upload the bulksheet.
- Create a budget plans to identify the goal or KPI that you want to maximize with the budget during a specified time range.