Conversion goal name column
Displays the name of the conversion goal that is applied to a budget plan.
Learn more about budget plans.
Add this column to a report
- Navigate to an advertiser.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click the Budget plans tab.
The column is included in the report by default.
- Optional. Select a date range.
You can scope the budget report to include metrics only for plans that are running:
- In the date selector, click the arrow next to the date range.
- Under time range, click the arrow to display the time range options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and then select All plans in progress.
- Click the Columns button above the reporting table.
- Type the column name in the Search for columns box.
- Click to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.