Optimization type column
Displays whether a budget bid strategy is in effect during a budget plan. The column displays the following:
- Budget bid strategy indicates that a budget bid strategy is optimizing bids and campaign budgets to maximize the target spend specified in a budget plan. If budget automation is turned on in a currently running budget plan, you can click the Budget bid strategy link to view the report on the budget bid strategy's performance.
- None indicates that a budget bid strategy isn't managing bids and campaign budgets during the budget plan.
Learn more about budget plans.
Add this column to a report
- Navigate to an advertiser.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click the Budget plans tab.
- Optional. Select a date range.
You can scope the budget report to include metrics only for plans that are running:
- In the date selector, click the arrow next to the date range.
- Under time range, click the arrow to display the time range options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and then select All plans in progress.
- Click the Columns button above the reporting table.
- Type the column name in the Search for columns box.
- Click to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.