Budget management with budget bid strategies
Report on budget plans
- Navigate to an advertiser.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click the Budget plans tab.
The table lists metrics for each budget plan.
By default, plans are listed in ascending order by date.
- Optional. In the upper right corner of Search Ads 360, select a time range.
You can scope the budget plan report to include metrics only for plans that are running:
- In the date selector, click the arrow next to the time range.
- Under "Time range", click the arrow to display the time range options.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and then select All plans in progress.
- Options for viewing the data and configuring the report:
- Click any of column headings to sort the report by the information in the column. For example, if you want to sort the plans in descending order, click the Plan status column heading.
- Filter the report by plan status.
- Segment the report by device or a time range, such as days.
- Add columns to the report.
- Download the report for offline viewing.
"Plan spend this period" columns in a budget plan report
The budget plan report includes several columns under the "Plan spend this period" column heading. The columns in this section show metrics for the selected time range. The metrics might not be complete for an entire budget plan unless the selected time range encompasses the entire length of a budget plan.
|Target||Displays the target spend in a budget plan for the specified time range.|
|Actual||Display the amount that was spent in the campaigns in the budget group during the selected time range.|
|Difference (#)||Displays an amount that is different between the target and actual spend.|
|Difference (%)||Displays a percentage of difference between the target and actual spend.|