View budget plans
- Navigate to an advertiser.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Budget management.
- Click the Budget plans tab.
- Optional. Do one of the following:
- To view the plans for only one budget group, click the name of the budget group in the "Budget group" column.
- To view the plans for multiple budget groups at once, select the checkbox for each budget plan, and then click Edit > Edit details.
You can only view or edit multiple budget plans at once if they are compatible (that is, the plans have the same time range, same goals, and same budget group currency).
- Optional. To view the performance of the budget plan, click the Overview tab.
The date range is automatically changed to match the budget plan dates.