To send performance and engagement metrics from Smartly:
- Create a DS sFTP endpoint specifically for Smartly if you haven't done so already.
- Sign into Smartly and do the following:
- Navigate to the DoubleClick settings page.
- Toggle Enable sFTP endpoint and enter the Server, Port, Username, and Password Search Ads 360 generated for your sFTP endpoint.
- Save the settings.
Learn more about sFTP uploads from Smartly in the Smartly help center.
Smartly runs its report every night after 1am in your account timezone and always uploads the metrics for the previous day. The performance reporting data should appear in Search Ads 360 within 48 hours. If you don't see this data within 48 hours, contact Search Ads 360 support.
Search Ads 360 deduplicates overlapping uploads
If the uploaded metrics overlap, Search Ads 360 overrides the previously uploaded metrics with the most recent upload. For example:
- Every afternoon you upload metrics from today and yesterday.
So Monday's upload contains all metrics from Sunday and metrics for Monday morning and afternoon.
- Tuesday's upload contains all metrics from Monday and partial metrics from Tuesday.
Tuesday's upload will completely overwrite the partial data previously uploaded for Monday.