Create and manage search engine accounts
About sharing Google Ads data with Google representatives
Google sales and support representatives are automatically granted read-only access to your Google Ads-related data in Search Ads 360 so they can provide tips and advice on analyzing the data and improving the configuration of your Google Ads accounts. This access includes data that is associated with your Google Ads accounts, such as Google Analytics conversions and third-party data.
Access is granted only to Google representatives who help manage the Google Ads accounts that are linked to your Search Ads 360 advertiser, as well as to your Google Marketing Platform sales and support representatives.
You can remove access from Google representatives at any time. This will not affect your Google Marketing Platform sales and support representatives, who will still have access to help you manage your Search Ads 360 account.
Why allow Google representatives read-only access to your Google Ads data
If you allow Google sales and support representatives to access your conversions data, they can analyze the performance of your Google Ads campaigns in Search Ads 360 and work with you to develop longer-term search strategies that are relevant to your business.
For example, a sales or support representative can analyze the performance of your Floodlight conversions over the last quarter and offer better options for managing your Google Ads campaigns.
With read-only access, Google sales and support representatives can access your Google Ads-related performance data and Search Ads 360 features related to monitoring and managing this data. Some examples include:
- Access and download reports about your Google Ads spend
- View your Google Ads, Floodlight, and Google Analytics conversion data
- Check your attribution models
- View your Search Ads 360 business data
- Run your web queries (They can't create new web queries.)
- View Search Ads 360 bid strategies that are applied to Google Ads campaigns.
- View third-party data that is collected in your account, such as conversions and attribution data you upload, or metrics from conversion-tracking systems you've integrated with your Search Ads 360 advertiser.
Google representatives can access Search Ads 360 bid strategy metrics
Google sales and support representatives who have been granted access can view the following information in Search Ads 360 bid strategies:
- List of any Search Ads 360 bid strategies and data exclusion events that are applied to Google Ads campaigns. A bid strategy report (the list of all bid strategies) includes aggregated metrics for all items from any type of account that is included in the bid strategy. Budget bid strategies are only included in the list of Search Ads 360 bid strategies if the budget group includes only Google Ads campaigns.
- Google Ads metrics in individual bid strategies. That is, representatives can't access individual metrics for other supported engine accounts that are included in a Search Ads 360 bid strategy. Even though a Search Ads 360 bid strategy is applied to items in other engine accounts, Google sales and support representatives can view only the Google Ads data in an individual bid strategy.
- All Google Ads campaigns, ad groups, keywords, product targets, product groups, and location and remarketing targets included in a Search Ads 360 bid strategy.
- Search Ads 360 bid strategies that are applied to only non-Google Ads campaigns. The bid strategies aren't managing any Google Ads campaign bids.
- Bid strategy opportunities or forecasts.
- Budget bid strategies if the budget group contains other types of campaigns, along with Google Ads campaigns.