Evaluate Search Ads 360 bid strategy performance
Why isn't the Search Ads 360 bid strategy health panel displayed?
The health panel displays only for Search Ads 360 bid strategies and budget bid strategies with a conversions or revenue goal (also referred to as ROI bid strategies).
The health panel displays when:
- The bid strategy is learning.
- The budget is constraining performance.
- The maximum bid limit is too low.
- There aren't enough conversions.
- The target is significantly different from historical performance.
- The bid strategy is only recommending bid adjustments and the manually set adjustments don't match the recommendation.
- Lots of keywords without performance history have been added to the bid strategy.
The health panel doesn't display when the bid strategy:
- Manages bid adjustments only and doesn't manage keyword bids.
- Maximizes clicks.
- Targets an ad position.
- Targets a specific monthly budget.