Create demographic targets in Google Ads
View gender targets in a Google Ads campaign
You can review and compare included and excluded gender targets at the campaign level even though you can only include the targets in ad groups.
- Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab, and then click Gender targets.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Negative campaign gender targets tab to view excluded targets at the campaign level.
- Click the Ad group gender targets tab to view included targets in the campaign's ad groups.
- Click the Negative ad group gender targets tab to view excluded targets in the campaign's ad groups.