View account history
View demographic target changes made in a Google Ads account
- Navigate to a Google Ads account.
Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- In the left navigation panel, click Change history.
- Above the reporting table, click the Filter button.
- Click the +Attribute▼ button to display the list, and then click Entity changed.
The only available criteria is, is one of.
- Next to <number> selected, click the arrow ▼ to display the list, and then click Clear.
- To display only age and gender target changes, select the following check boxes:
- Age range target
- Gender target
- Click OK.
- In the Filter editor, click Apply filters.
Any changes related to age or gender targets are shown in change history.