- Navigate to a Google Ads account.
Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab and then select one of the following:
- Location targets
- Remarketing targets
- View the Bid adjustment % column to see the bid adjustments set by a conversion goal.
- View the Recommended bid adjustment % column to see the conversion goal's recommendation.
- Optional. Use the recommended bid adjustment. To apply a recommendation, in the device's bid adjustment column (for example, in the Bid adjustment % column) click the pencil icon to enter the suggested amount and click Save.