Exclude age targets in a Google Ads campaign
- Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab, and then click age targets.
- Click the Negative campaign age targets tab.
- Click + New age target.
- Under New age targets, on the left, hover on an age group. and then click Exclude.
- Unknown age
- From 18 to 24
- From 25 to 34
- From 35 to 44
- From 45 to 54
- From 55 to 64
- 65 and over
- Repeat the preceding step for each age group that you want to exclude.
To remove a target from the selected targets list in the right panel, click the remove icon .
- Click Save.