Exclude gender targets in a Google Ads campaign
- Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Click the Targets ▼ tab, and then click Gender targets.
- Click the Negative campaign gender targets tab.
- Click + New gender target.
- Under New gender targets, on the left, hover on a gender group. and then click Exclude.
To remove a target from the selected targets list in the right panel, click the remove icon .
- Unknown gender
- Click Save.