To view an account's sync schedule, add the Sync schedule column to a report.
- Navigate to an advertiser.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- Click the Engine accounts tab.
- Above the performance summary graph, click the Columns button.
- In the Search for columns box, enter Sync schedule.
- Click the sign to add the column to the report.
- Optional. Drag the column where you want it.
- Click Apply.
The Sync schedule column reports the following information:
- The time and time zone selected for a daily sync.
- Manual sync, which indicates that daily syncs haven't been scheduled and you are required to sync the account manually.
- Schedule sync not available, which indicates that the account, which is likely an "Other" type of account, can't be synced.