If your business meets certain requirements, you can set up a store visit conversion tracker in Google Ads to gain insights into how your search ads impact your in-store conversions.
In Search Ads 360, you can report on store visit conversions by adding a custom Google Ads store visit conversions column to a report and applying one of the following performance metrics:
- AW all conv
- AW all conv rate
- AW all conv value
- AW all conv value / click
- AW all conv value / cost
- AW value / all conv
- AW cost / all conv
In Google Ads, store visits are reported in the "All conversions" column. Learn more about "All conversions" and how to report on store visits in the Google Ads help center.
Add a store visit column to a report
- Navigate to an advertiser, Google Ads engine account, or Google Ads campaign.
- Click the Engine accounts, Campaigns, or Ad groups tab.
- Select a time range.
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Under Available columns, click ▸Custom conversions, and then click Google Ads.
- Under the Search box, click +New column.
- Type a name for the column.
In the list of Google Ads conversion trackers, next to Store_vists, click (move right arrows) to add the conversion tracker to the Selected Google Ads conversion trackers list.Don't see the store visit conversion tracker? Verify that the store visit conversion tracker is listed in Google Ads and that you've synced the account with Search Ads 360.
- Next to Metric, click ▾ (down arrow) to display the list of Google Ads conversions. Then click AW all conv, or one of the other metrics that include AW all conv.
- Click Save.