Returns the week number (1 through 52, 53, or 54) for the specified date. For example, the function returns:
- 1 for January 1, 2012
- 53 for December 31, 2012
datecan be any of the following:
- Another function that returns a date.
- A formula column that returns a date.
week_start_day(optional): A number indicating which numbering system to use when calculating the week number. Valid values are:
1: (default) The first week of the year is the week containing January 1, which is numbered week 1.
2: The first week of the year is the week containing the first Thursday of the year, which is numbered as week 1.
- If today is January 1, 2012 the following function returns 1:
- The following function returns 53:
- The following function returns 54:
- If c:"specialDay" is a formula column that specifies October 1, 2015, the following function returns 40: