Displays the tablet bid adjustment for a Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, or Yahoo! Gemini campaign or ad group.
Campaigns and ad groups in the engine accounts can adjust bids for tablet devices. If you set a tablet bid adjustment at the campaign level, all ad groups and keywords inherit this setting if you don't specify a different setting for an ad group.
If you set a tablet bid adjustment at the ad group level:
- All keywords in the ad group use the ad group's setting instead of the campaign's setting.
- On the Ad groups tab, this column displays the ad group's setting.
In Google Ads campaigns and ad groups, the tablet bid adjustment can range from -90% to +900%. You can set the tablet bid to 0% to indicate that the device bid adjustment should be the same as the keyword bid.
In Microsoft Advertising campaigns and ad group, the tablet bid adjustment can range from -100% to +900%. Only specify -100% if you don't want ads to display on the device.
In Yahoo! Gemini campaigns and ad groups, the tablet bid adjustment can range from -20% to 300%.
A tablet bid adjustment is set using any of the following methods:
- Set manually in campaign or ad group settings.
- A Search Ads 360 bid strategy applied to a campaign, ad group, or keyword can automatically set device bid adjustments.
- A conversion goal applied to a Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising campaign can automatically set device bid adjustments.
You can't use this column in a formula column.Add this column to a report
Navigate to an advertiser or lower scope.
Click the Campaigns or Ad groups tab.
Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
Type the column name in the search box.
Click + next to the column name to add the column to the Selected columns list.