Campaign type column
Indicates the type of campaign: manual, shopping, mobile app install, or inventory - PLA.
- Manual: You create the ad groups, keywords, and text ads that Search Ads 360 traffics to an engine, or you use an inventory plan to generate the campaign.
- Shopping: Google Ads Shopping Campaigns and Bing Shopping Campaigns use data about products in a Merchant Center inventory feed to generate product listing ads and product groups.
- Inventory - PLA: PLA campaigns have been replaced by Google Shopping campaigns. From Search Ads 360, you can still see historical metrics that were attributed to your PLA campaigns before the upgrade to Shopping campaigns.
- Navigate to an advertiser or engine account.
Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- Enter the column name in the Search for columns box, and then click + next to the column name.
- Optional. In the Selected columns list, drag the column where you want it in the list.
- Click Apply.