Create a report or open an existing report:
- From the top navigation bar in Search Ads 360, click Executive Reports.
- Click a report title.
- Click Manage and schedule reports.
In the report manager, click Schedule a report.
The default frequency setting is Monthly.
- Enter the days of the month that you want the report to run. Separate each day with a comma. Spaces after the commas are optional. For example, if you want the executive report to run on the 4th, 17th, and 30th of the month, type 4,17,30.
- Enter the time that you want Search Ads 360 to start generating the executive report.
- Optional: To select a different time zone, click (arrows), and then choose the time zone.
Optional: In the Send report to box, enter the email addresses of the people that you want to notify when the report is ready. Separate each email address with a comma.Search Ads 360 doesn't verify the email addresses. The recipients are sent an email that contains a link to the executive report. If a recipient unsubscribes from the report, subsequent versions of the report aren't sent to the person. If the person is scheduled to receive other reports, those reports will continue to be delivered.
- Optional. Select the Include shareable link checkbox to include a second link in the email that non-Search Ads 360 users can use to access a view-only version of the report.
A message confirms the schedule and displays the date the report will run.
The report manager displays Schedule in the Created by column for reports that are automatically generated.