In the Goal section of the Search Ads 360 bid strategy editor:
- Name the Search Ads 360 bid strategy.
Select a currency for the bid strategy.
- Select the Conversions goal.
Set up the bid strategy to automatically set bids, and set or only recommend bid adjustments.
The bid strategy is set to automatically optimize keywords and other biddable items by default.
Under Optimization, select the following checkboxes if you want the bid strategy to automatically set bids and the selected bid adjustments.
Don't select the checkbox if you want to manually set bids or bid adjustments. Search Ads 360 will only recommend bid adjustments if you clear the bid adjustments checkbox. Search Ads 360 doesn't recommend bids for keywords and other biddable items if you clear the checkbox. Learn more.
- (Applicable to all supported engines) Keywords and other biddable items
(Applicable to Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Yahoo! Japan) Device bid adjustments
- (Applicable to Google Ads only) Remarketing target bid adjustments
- (Applicable to Google Ads only) Location target bid adjustments
- Click Next.