Dynamic search ad target column
Displays the criteria you specified when created a dynamic target.
For example, this target specifies three criteria for selecting pages:
AND( CATEGORY="shoes/outdoor/sneakers", PAGE_CONTENT CONTAINS "mens", PAGE_TITLE CONTAINS "casual")
- Navigate to a Google Ads engine account, campaign, or ad group.
- Click the Targets ▾ tab and select Dynamic ad targets.
If you don't see Dynamic ad targets, the current scope is not set up for dynamic search ads.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
- Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
- In the Search for columns box, type the column name.
- Click + next to the column name to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Click Apply.