Create and report on Google Ads call extensions
Edit call extensions using bulksheets
To edit existing call extensions:
- Download a bulksheet that contains the call extensions:
- Navigate to a Google Ads engine account.
- Click the Extensions ▼tab and select Call Extensions.
- To download specific call extensions, do either of the following:
- Select the checkbox next to each call extension you want to download.
- Filter the reporting table so that it contains only the call extensions you want to download.
- Click the download icon , which appears above the reporting table.
Keep the default settings:
- Columns: Editable columns
- Include types: Calls
- Click Download.
Search Ads 360 generates the report and either downloads the file to your browser's download directory or sends an email, depending on the delivery option you selected.
If you selected to download a report and the report is very large, it may take a while for Search Ads 360 to generate the report. You can still use Search Ads 360 while the report is generating. A status bar indicates the progress of the report generation. When it's complete, a Download link appears in the status bar. Click the link to download the report.
- Make changes in any of the call extension columns.
- Save your changes and upload the bulksheet back into Search Ads 360.