If you want to use Google Ads portfolio bid strategies instead of Search Ads 360 bid strategies:
- Navigate to the settings for an existing Google Ads manual campaign or start creating a Google Ads campaign.
- In the Bid strategy section, click Google Ads bid strategies.
- In the panel on the right, under Google Ads bid strategy, click the arrow ▼ and then select a Google Ads portfolio bid strategy.
The bid strategy list contains all of portfolio bid strategies you created in Google Ads before the last sync operation.
If you've created a portfolio bid strategy in Google Ads but don't see it in this list:
- Make sure that you're in a manual campaign in a Google Ads account.
- Sync the Google Ads engine account with Search Ads 360.
All of the campaign's ad groups and keywords inherit the Google Ads bid strategy setting.
- Click Save.
Override a CPA or ROAS target for an ad group
If you apply a Target CPA or Target ROAS portfolio bid strategy to a campaign, you can set a different CPA or ROAS target for individual ad groups:
- Navigate to a Google Ads ad group in a campaign that uses a Target CPA or Target ROAS bid strategy.
Steps for navigating to an ad group
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click the campaign that contains the ad group.
In the "Ad group" list, click the ad group.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the ad group page.
- Under the name of the ad group, click the settings icon .
- In the Bidding strategy section, click Google Ads bid strategies.
- Select the Set Target CPA or Set Target ROAS check box and enter a target for the ad group.
Don't see the Set Target CPA or Set Target ROAS check box?
This check box appears only if the parent campaign is using the Target CPC or Target ROAS standard bid strategy.
- Click Save.
If you add the Engine bid strategy name column to the Ad groups tab, you'll see the new target amount for the ad group.