The type of search result that Google users clicked.
Possible values are:
- Organic only: Users who entered this query only clicked unpaid search results.
- Paid only: Users who entered this query only clicked ads.
- Paid and Organic: Some users who entered this query clicked unpaid search results while others clicked ads (and some may have clicked both).
- Navigate to a Google Ads engine account, campaign or ad group.
- Click the Keywords tab and select Paid and organic queries.
- If the column isn't already in the reporting table:
Click the Columns button above the performance summary graph.
In the Search for columns box, type the column name
Click + next to the column name in the Available columns list.