- Navigate to a Google Ads engine account, campaign or ad group.
Steps for navigating to an engine account
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
In the "Account" list, click on the engine account.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the engine account page.
- Click the Keywords tab and select Paid and organic queries.
- Optionally adjust the report's time range to start on or after the day you linked your Google Ads account to Search Console.
Paid & organic reports only include search terms starting from the day you link your Google Ads account to Search Console and going forward.
By default, the performance summary graph plots both paid clicks and clicks on organic results.
You can do any of the following from the report:
- Change the metrics that the performance summary graph is plotting.
- Segment the report by keyword to see which keywords matched the search terms.
You can also segment by date to see metrics for specific days, weeks, or other time periods of a day or longer.
- Add or remove columns as well as create a formula column that contains data from the paid & organic report.
- Download the data for offline analysis.