Set min bid and max bid for a biddable item
Minimum bid and maximum bid determine the lowest and highest amounts that a bid strategy will set for max CPC. The bid strategy will never set bids that are outside of the constraints you specify.
Note: If you change your max bid or min bid, your max CPC may not change until the next time the bid strategy updates your bids.
- Navigate to a bid strategy.
Steps for navigating to a bid strategy
In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
Click a bid strategy name from the reporting table.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
Click the more icon at the end of the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the bid strategy. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the bid strategy.
In the Bid strategy list, click on the bid strategy.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the bid strategy page.
- Click the Keywords tab or click the Targets▼ tab, and then click Product groups.
- In the reporting table, select one or more biddable items.
To make easy to find biddable items, use a filter to display only the biddable items you want to update.
- Click the Edit ▾ button above the reporting table and select Change min/max bid.
- Do one of the following:
- To override the bid strategy's settings, enter a minimum bid and maximum bid in the Change min/max bid panel.
- Select Use min and max bids set at bid strategy level if the biddable items already override the bid strategy's settings and you want to return to inheriting from the bid strategy.
- To schedule the edit to occur at a later time, click At later time and specify a time and date.
You can also schedule a time within the next 4 to 20 hours for Search Ads 360 to revert (undo) the edit and go back to the previous setting. Just select At time of day from the Revert list and select a time.
You can also click Recurring and set up a schedule in which Search Ads 360 applies the edit and then reverts it. For example, you could increase Max bid on weekends and go back to the original setting on weekdays.
- Click Save.